Monday, July 14, 2014

Cath Kidston Aubrey Rose Leather Bowling Bag

So, I love Cath Kidston florals and I had been lusting over this bag since this Winter. Finally, there was a sale- and thanks to my magical procrastination powers I was able to take advantage of it. Formerly $200, the bag went on sale for $144. I got mine about a month ago and it is holding up as expected. I love the damn thing.



Now, I don't know about you, but I am a hobbit sized person compared to people. This is something I hadn't taken into account looking at these elvish figures holding the bags on the site. Needless to say, proportionally the bag is larger than I expected, but I love a big-ass bag I lose my shit in. No, really. I put my lunch in it and everything else. It rules. It is a "bowling bag" after all.




You can still find it on sale- it's a splurge, but not as big a splurge as everyone else regularly enjoys, and it's unique. Cath Kidston REALLY needs to help us in the US with shipping though. $20 is steep. The bag was packed well though (stuffed, not folded) and came with a really thick and pretty dust bag.

http://m.cathkidston.com/aubrey-rose-leather-bowling-bag//cath-kidston/fcp-product/1012112



2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw this bag too and have been looking for it for some time and still looking.can u help find one for me.cant rest till I find one .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bag was sold out before end of summer, 2014 I believe, but they are revisiting some older (arguably cuter) floral patterns. Keep an eye on this page specifically for their leather bags:

      http://m.cathkidston.com/bags/leather-bags/list?ctry=US&results=10

      Delete